Cuaderno de la Plata. No. 1 (October 1968) through No. 7 (November 1972) (all published).
A complete run in seven fascicules of the Argentinian cultural and political journal, edited by Luis Aznar and Guillermo Korn, born out of the socialist branch of the Reforma Universitaria, each issue with a specific focus topic and subtitle, celebrating the Reformation as a political-cultural and socialist movement, each issue containing essays, prose, poetry, and cartoons. Scattered illustrations throughout from cartoons and drawings. 8vo. Original illustrated wrpps., housed in two cloth-backed boards portfolios with matching slipcases. Very minor abrasions to slipcases, some very minor wear and soiling to wrpps. Caracas, Buenos Aires, and La Plata, 1968-1972.
The seven issue subtitles are:
1) Cincuentenario de la Reforma Universitaria.
2) La Argentina del Año 2000. La Ley Federal de Educación.
3) Círculo Vicioso: La Actualidad Universitaria.
4) Apuntes Sobre la Rebelión de los Jóvenes - Chile: La Unidad Popular al Poder.
5) El Materialismo Dialéctico, La Universidad.
6) Chile: Documentos Secretos de la I.T.T.
7) La Crisis Argentina.
A rare complete run of an intellectual journal documenting an important movement in Latin American social history. As of November 2019, WorldCat locates a handful of holdings in North American institutions; however most are incomplete.
Book ID: 50365